DIY Chocolate Covered Pretzels
I really like Flipz pretzels and a classmate told me to make them at home to save some cash. Follow these simple instructions and you can make these at home too (using your preferred amount of chocolate)….
1. Baker’s melting chocolate “heat and dip” wafers (this is an easy and clean way to melt chocolate and store left overs for later)
2. Pretzels (low fat, unsalted, or whatever pretzel you like!)
1. Melt chocolate in the microwave stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Dip half the pretzel in the melted chocolate, tapping the pretzel on the side of the bowl knocking off excess chocolate *if you want to cut back just place pretzels on the sheet and take a knife to dip and drizzle melted chocolate over them rather than dipping*
3. Place the pretzels in a container lined with wax paper or anything that is non-stick.
4. Put covered pretzels in the refrigerator for 10-15min.
Serving size– 20 pretzels
Calories 150-250 calories depending on how generous you are. Versus 8 Flipz pretzels are 130 cal!
Happy Sunday, enjoy!
Follow Teeza’s Treats on Instagram @teezastreats